DevOps Admin (Atlanta, GA / Boston, MA)
Job Description: DevOps Admin – Atlanta, GA / Boston, MA
Location: Xinnovation Office
Term: Full Time
Xinnovation is a fast growth enterprise software development company serving Global 100 customers in Financial Services and Life Sciences. Our Xinn SaaS platform enables enterprise-scale self-service document automation, content management, and collaboration solutions. We are looking for a self-motivated DevOps Admin to join the Xinn DevOps team, which provides support to our executive/sales team, client implementation team, and product development team. Xinnovation is an equal opportunity employer and offers great benefits including Health, Dental, and 401(k) matching.
DevOps Admin is responsible for designing and implementing Cloud/Azure solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and capable of handling Build/Release and Configuration management activities with TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps/Git, etc. As a DevOps Admin, you will automate the build, test and deploy processes.
- Advanced skills working with Microsoft products
- Over all 2+ years of experience having strong knowledge of automating and orchestrating workloads on Azure, Azure DevOps(VSTS) , Infrastructure automation using ARM Template and automating Azure services.
- Good hands on experience in scripting with bash, PowerShell, Python, Azure CLI and ARM Template.
- CI/ CD Management, CI/CD Automation script writing.
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Manage the full release process.
- A strong working understanding of networking, including load balancing and firewall methodologies.
- Good knowledge of application development using Agile, and DevOps best practices.
- Participate in security initiatives, including access control and vulnerability testing
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve DevOps delivery
- Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value.
- Develop system health metrics both for real time monitoring and usability recommendations
- Knowledge in cloud monitoring tools, application performance monitoring tools, operational dash-boarding is desired
- Working knowledge of know how to deploy and manage microservices using Service Fabric, Docker, Kubernetes Linux/Windows containerization.
- Need to have knowledge of Azure PaaS services along with hand on experience with different automation tools.
- Working Experience with auto installation would be good plus.
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills Should have good scripting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of development practices
- 3+ years engineering a cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) production environment, with a minimum of 2 years in Azure.
- Experience with Azure solutions such as App Services, Service Fabric, App Insights, Storage Accounts, Resource Groups and monitoring tools
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Azure Tables or Cosmos DB a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in software development operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline and 4-6 years’ experience with applicable tools; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity Plan and Policies and Procedures
- Business data cryptography and security Policies and Procedures
- Security Audits and Due Diligence Reviews
- Management of federated authentication in the context of Single Sign On
- Microsoft Certifications (Azure related) are a strong plus
- Hosted Data Center (3rd party) operations and management
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Xinnovation.
For Immediate Consideration
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please include in the subject of your email Xinn DevOps, and in the body indicate your availability and the best times for us to contact you via phone.